These seven facts prove that incredible things, those are hard to believe, can be true.
1. The small country Bangladesh has a larger population than Russia.
Bangladesh extending over an area of 147.570 square kilometers, has a population of 156.6 million, while Russia whose area is 17,075,400 square kilometers there are 143.5 million people, writes Business Insider.
2. In 1958, US military aircraft clumsy get away with big Boeing B-47.
Fear and negligence, the pilot of the aircraft for the US military in the sea off the coast of Georgia, down nuclear hydrogen bomb. The bomb has not been found.
3. The last ruler of ancient Egypt, Cleopatra lived closer to modern times than when they built the pyramids.
Pyramids were built between 2550. and 2490. BC, and Cleopatra lived between 69 BC and 30. BC. One of the most American franchises, popular chain restaurants Pizza Hut began in 1958, which is much closer to the period that was living beautiful Cleopatra made when they built the pyramids.
4. Although Finland and North Korea away are thousands of miles actually shared only one country – Russia.
5. In 1890, the heroin was introduced as a remedy for colds, coughs and fever, and banned until 1924.
6. Alaska is the northernmost, easternmost and westernmost state of US. Most of its surface extends to the Western Hemisphere of the Earth, while some passes in anti meridian which passes and the eastern hemisphere of Earth.
7. In India there is a tree that occupies an area greater than the average shopping center.
Large “Banyan” Tree spans 47,500 square meters.