Every person wants to extend his human life as much as possible. People with a lot of money are founding research with hope to find the formula. Using fewer calories is one of the most popular practices, but it’s not proven solution.
Recently it has been discovered that Mbah Gotho, the Indonesian who lives on the island of Java, at the age of 145 could be the oldest person on the planet. By his personal documents he is born on December 31, 1870 which makes him 23 years older than Jeanne Calment, who is official the oldest human on planet. His birthday is confirmed by the Indonesian records office and if his documents be independently verified he will get into the records book.
Mbah Gotho’s eyesight is not on the needed level to watch TV but he is able listening to the radio. His formula for longer life is patience referencing to a philosophy thought ‘accepting destiny with patience’.
He manages to outlive all his children and four wives and now he just want to day. His gravestone is made in 1992 but today he is still alive.
The current official verified list of 10 oldest people in the world is:
- Jeanne Calment (122 years, 164 days), born on 21 February 1875 and died on 4 August 1997 in France
- Sarah Knauss (119 years, 97 days), born on 24 September 1880 and died on 30 December 1999 in United States
- Lucy Hannah (117 years, 248 days), born on 16 July 1875 and died on 21 March 1993 in United States
- Marie-Louise Meilleur (117 years, 230 days), born on 29 August 1880 and died on 16 April 1998 in Canada
- Misao Okawa (117 years, 27 days), born on 5 March 1898 and died on 1 April 2015 in Japan
- María Capovilla (116 years, 347 days), born on 14 September 1889 and died on 27 August 2006 in Ecuador
- Susannah Mushatt Jones (116 years, 311 days), born on 6 July 1899 and died on 12 May 2016 in United States
- Emma Morano (116 years), born on 29 November 1899 and currently living in Italy
- Gertrude Weaver (116 years, 276 days), born on 4 July 1898 and died on 6 April 2015 in United States
- Violet Brown (116 years), born on March 1900 and currently living in Jamaica
A lot of people have tried to break the world’s oldest person record but they didn’t have the proper documents for identification.